- Dec. 1990 onwards: living and working as composer/producer in Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- 1992: the first publishing contract with BMG in the Netherlands (major record and publishing company)
- 1995: the second publishing contract with SONY/ATV Music Publishing in the Netherlands (major record and publishing company). This contract is still valid
- 1995: co-owner of his first music production company in Amsterdam named “Masevski/Drakeem Productions”, fully equipped with sound studio
- 1999: a publishing contract with SONY/ATV Music Publishing for the second time, establishes his own music production company named “Massive Sky Productions” in Amsterdam, also fully equipped with sound studio
- Since the release of his first record in 1994 he released more then 30 records by different record companies world wide until 2004
- 2003: entering “Songfestival”, the competition of the Dutch song contest with the song “Don’t Cry” performed by the duo A-teaze (the winner of this festival represents the Netherlands at the Eurovision Song Contest), For more information see: www.songfestival.nl
- 2004: establishing a new production company named “Massive Sky Music” in Skopje/Macedonia; strarting to work with the young and talented Tamara Todevska
- 2004: arranging and producing the song “Life” performed by Toshe Proeski
singing the backing vocals, together with Tamara Todevska and three other singers for T. Proeski at the Eurovision Song Contest in Istanbul
- 2004: tops the Macedonian radio and TV charts for many weeks with 5 released singles “Sino”, “Molchi, Molchi”, “Ljubovna Prikazna”, “Shetaj” and “Solza Vrela” performed by Tamara.
- 2004: receiving “The hit of the year award” for the song “Sino” on “12 Velichenstveni”
- 2005: receiving “The producer of the year 2004 award” on “Zlatna Buba Mara na popularnosta”
- 10.04.2005 my company “Massive Sky Music” releases its first album named “Sino” (Tamara's debut album)
- 2005: tops the Macedonian radio and TV charts for many weeks with 5 released singles: “A Shto Ako”, “Ljubi”, “Zeshko Leto”, “Nemirni Iluzii” and “Najverni Prijateli” performed by Tamara
- 2005: produces the song “B Hu” performed by the young Albanian singer Bertan Arslani. Topping the Albanian radio and TV charts for many weeks
- 2005: 3-rd place with the song “Ndize Sonte” performed by Bertan Arslani at Albanian “Notafest”: topping the charts with this song
- 2006: The song's “Ljubi” video performed by Tamara is played on MTV Adria
- 2006: “The producer of the year 2005 award” at “Zlatna Buba Mara na popularnosta”.
- 2006: the album “Sino” is awarded as “The album of the year 2005” at “Zlatna Buba Mara na popularnosta”
- 2006: starting to work with a new, 15-year old young talent Tanja B. First single “Grev” (A Sin) tops the Macedonian charts.
- April 2006: recording the song “One and Only” with Martin Vucic.The single is a hit on Macedonian charts
- June 2006: releasing “Sila” (Power), the second single of Tanja B. Video on MTV Adria.
- October 2006: releasing “Tamo Gde Si Ti” (There where you are) performed by Martin Vucic. The song tops Macedonian and Serbian radio charts
- December 2006: releasing Tanja B's third single called “Jas Ti Pripagam Tebe” (I belong to you)
- 2007: writing and producing “Kazi Koj Si Ti” (Tell me who you are) for Tamara who performes with this song at the Macedonian Song Festival (the winner of this festival represents Macedonia on the Eurovision Song Contest). 2nd place.
- March 2008 he finishes the album “First” of the Slovenian artist Myke Lowe. He is a complete author and a producer of the album.